Newport News, VA
BKE Enterprises, Inc. (BKE) is a dominant provider of financial processing services for small and mid-sized businesses nationwide. BKE is an exciting start-up that has already become the leading provider of cloud accounting solutions to small and medium-sized business. BKE is disrupting the accounting world with its focus on providing industry platforms to its clients through its unique approach to using technology, people and process to drive superior value to its clients. BKE enables owners to leverage their financial information to make critical business decisions just like a Fortune 500 company. With the support of a back office team of accounting and financial experts, you can focus on what you know best; growing your business. BKE is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
We are currently recruiting for a Process Accountant to join a team of accounting professionals dedicated to providing streamlined, advanced financial integration and transaction processing outsourcing services to a wide variety of clients.
The ideal candidate is tech and process savvy, has multi-client general ledger, month-end close and financial statement experience along with a strong understanding of accounting software and the ability to apply the necessary software changes to process improvements.
- Perform multi-client reconciliations, month-end close and other accounting functions as needed
- Prioritize and juggle multiple accounts simultaneously
- Retrieve data from clients and enter into the general ledger through various automated tools
- Effectively communicate with Sales group
- Ability to operate in virtual environments
- Develop, execute and document new processes in a clear way utilizing flow charts and other tools
- Work with the team to determine best tools and sources for data retrieval
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on Accounting/Full Charge Bookkeeping experience
- Motivated self-starter with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Interest in learning and exploring new technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills