BookKeeping Express (BKE) provides a SaaS platform which automates accounting and bookkeeping for small businesses in specific industry verticals: Health & Wellness, Home Services Contractors, Professional Services and Fast Casual Restaurants.
BKE is not rebuilding accounting software, but rather is focused on building a technology platform that solves for scale-- including new client on-boarding, process automation, workflow management, and provider-client communication.
BKE’s technology platform and skilled financial specialists will remove the need for businesses owners to spend time on day-to-day accounting tasks -- including accounting system setup, bank account reconciliation, monthly financial reporting, bill pay, payroll and much more. By combining the best people and technology, BKE simplifies back-office operations for businesses nationwide.
BKE takes a ‘technology + human capital' approach to deliver scalable accounting and bookkeeping for our clients, and currently serves more than 350 clients from some of the largest franchise concepts on the planet, including Anytime Fitness, Five Guys, Mr. Appliance, Mr. Electric, Mr. Rooter and many others.
BookKeeping Express is on a growth path and we’re looking for ambitious solutions coordinators, with high integrity and a commitment to raising the standard of excellence both for themselves and with customers. As we are in high growth mode, this role will be primarily responsible for acting as a solutions coordinator to facilitate the closing steps for prospective clients. This coordinator would ideally have basic knowledge of the accounting/bookkeeping industry, a bonus if they have existing product knowledge of either Xero or Quickbooks Online, or both. Also, a basic understanding and general knowledge of small to medium size business operational issues, their financial tracking/recording needs and the overall daily business activities required to run a business.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting our Sales Team in their solutions and pricing discussions with potential BKE clients. In that capacity, you will be interfacing directly with prospective customers. You will also provide recommendations around our services to Sales and their prospects with the goal of securing new business. This role will be primarily responsible for helping the sales team close qualified sales as well as liaising with the delivery team to ensure customer expectations are a match with BKE’s product and capabilities. The right person for this job is flexible, adaptable and has the right balance of customer service and sales skills-- as qualifying and closing new business will be the underlying driver behind all of your work.
This role is geographically flexible, and will involve approximately 20% travel to our East/West Coast offices, as well as major account headquarters.
In this role you will be reporting to the Head of Solutions, with matrixed responsibility to the COO and Sales Teams.
Daily responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Be the subject matter expert for the team regarding BKE services provided for each industry.
- Work within the sales process for warm leads and self generated leads to grow BKE’s client base.
- Work with Delivery and the executive team to manage BKE’s product pricing.
- Solution and price new industry verticals, working closely with delivery to ensure BKE internal process alignment.
- Identify best solution package for prospects, deliver a value driven message around solving for critical business issues and close the deal.
- 3+ years' related experience and knowledge
- 5 years’ experience in similar roles
- Very strong written communication skills
- Start-up experience is a HUGE PLUS
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive compensation (base salary plus commission on influenced sales) and benefits.