Your future starts today! Join a growing company that has a future of explosive growth due to our passion for progress and innovation in the bookkeeping industry. Selling for us is like being a superhero, saving one business owner at a time from major financial crisis! Our sales team works hard to find as many people as we can and we need help setting more appointments!
Who you are:
You must be high energy, passionate and driven to succeed no matter the task, every moment is a moment to surpass your goals. You are highly motivated and competitive, with a strong work ethic and exceptional customer service skills. You are charismatic, a go-getter, and have experience in call center environments, telemarketing, outbound calling, or other phone-based experience.
Do you like money? Are you hungry for success? Good! Our performance reward structure – combined with a base salary – motivates you to perform your best!
What you bring to the table:
- Positive approach
- Experience using online sources to gather information
- Articulate, compelling and creative in verbal (phone) communication
- Basic to intermediate skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Organized with great work ethic
- Likes to work as part of a team
- Eagerness to learn sales skills that will grow your career in sales
What you'll do:
As a sales associate, your primary responsibility is setting appointments for the New Client Consultants from warm and cold lists of contacts provided to you, from chat, from our inbound phone calls and from events. You will research and identify leads in local markets, call contacts and coordinate appointments. You will be interacting with business owners in a variety of industries such as: health and wellness, retail, restaurants, home service contractors, and professional services. You will also have about 20% travel outside of the city, however there will be networking events and meetup groups you will join in Denver. If performance is as expected, the plan would be to promote this person to a New Client Consultant positing within the year.
- Find and research businesses that would are a good fit for our bookkeeping services.
- Perform outbound calls, answer chats and send emails.
- Schedule qualified appointments for the New Client Consultant team.
- Achieve or exceed sales metrics and revenue targets for your position.
- Manage and update a Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce) database
- Prepare accurate reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis as defined by management
- Willing to complete other duties that may be assigned to meet the team’s needs
- Great overall communication skills, need to have proper grammar in writing and communicating with customers.
- 2 year or 4 year degree
What we bring to the table:
- Salary + Commission
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, disability, life, and 401K
- Paid holidays and vacation, personal time off
- Career ladder and advancement opportunities - company policy of promote from within